OneLogin SSO is an add-on feature available for an additional charge. Contact the Airbase Customer Success team to learn more.
OneLogin is a cloud-based Identity and Access Management platform that enables secure authentication and access to applications and devices in an organization.
If your company subscribes to OneLogin, your employees can log in to their Airbase accounts using their OneLogin login.
Follow the steps below to configure OneLogin SSO to Airbase.
Step 1: Enable OneLogin in your Airbase account.
To get started with the process of configuring OneLogin SSO with your Airbase account, you need to enable Single Sign-On with OneLogin in Airbase.
Users need Manage Users, Roles, and Departments User Permission to change the SSO settings in Airbase.
- Login to your Airbase account.
- Go to People > Users.
- Click on the settings icon on the top-right corner of the page.
- Toggle the Allow Single Sign-On with OneLogin option to ON.
Step 2: Add the Airbase app to OneLogin.
- Login to your OneLogin account and go to Applications > Applications.
- Click Add App on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Run a search for ‘Airbase’ in OneLogin app directory.
- Click on the Airbase app from the search list.
- Click Save on the top-right corner of the page.
Airbase app is now added to your OneLogin account.
Step 3: Copy Airbase Customer ID.
After enabling OneLogin in Airbase, you need to configure Airbase Customer ID in the Airbase app in OneLogin.
- On enabling OneLogin SSO in Airbase, click the Configure OneLogin option that appears on the pop-up window.
- You will be redirected to the WorkOS admin portal.
- Scroll down on the first page and click Continue to Next Step.
- On the next page, you will find the ACS URL.
- Click on the Click to copy option to copy the ACS URL that contains the Airbase Customer ID.
Airbase Customer ID is the last part of the ACS URL. You can copy just the customer ID as well.
Step 4: Configure Airbase Customer ID in OneLogin.
- Go to your OneLogin page from step 1.
- Go to the Configuration page.
- Paste the Airbase Customer ID copied in step 3.
- Click Save.
Step 5: Download the X.509 Certificate from OneLogin.
You need to download the X.509 Certificate from your OneLogin account.
- On your OneLogin page for Airbase app, go to the SSO page.
- Click View Details on the X.509 Certificate section.
- You will be redirected to the Standard Strength Certificate (2048-bit) page.
- Click Download and the X.509 PEM file will be downloaded to your device.
Step 6: Upload the OneLogin X.509 Certificate to Airbase.
In this step, you will upload the OneLogin X.509 Certificate to Airbase through WorkOS.
- Go back to the WorkOS page.
- Click Continue to Next Step to find the Upload X.509 Certificate page.
- Upload the X.509 PEM file download in step 5.
- Click Continue to Next Step to save the certificate.
Step 7: Copy the SAML 2.0 Endpoint URL from OneLogin.
You need to make a note of the SAML 2.0 Endpoint URL
- Go back to the OneLogin page from step 5.
- Go to the SSO page and copy the SAML 2.0 Endpoint URL (HTTP).
Step 8: Save the SAML 2.0 Endpoint URL in Airbase.
This is the final step of the process.
- Go back to the WorkOS page from step 6.
- On the Provide SAML 2.0 Endpoint page, find the SAML 2.0 Endpoint section.
- Paste the SAML 2.0 Endpoint URL from step 7.
- Click Continue to Next Step to save the URL.
The setup is complete. The Airbase users in your organization can now log in to Airbase using their OneLogin credentials.