Airbase supports over 13 SAML Single Sign-On identity providers. The list includes Okta, OneLogin, Azure, ADFS, PingFederate, JumpCloud, PingOne, Google SAML, Duo, CyberArk, Salesforce, VMware, Auth0, and any identity provider with SAML SSO support.
Configuring the SAML SSO in Airbase will allow all Airbase users in your organization to log in to Airbase using the identity provider of your choice.
Users need Manage Users, Roles, and Departments User Permission to configure SAML SSO in Airbase.
Here’s how you configure the SAML SSO in Airbase:
- Go to Company > Users.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top-right corner of the page.
- Toggle the Allow SAML Single Sign-On option to ON.
- Click Configure SAML Single Sign-On.
- You will be redirected to a page with the list of identity providers for you to choose from.
- Choose your identity provider and click Get Started.
- Follow the instructions to set up SAML SSO for Airbase.
If the identity provider you use is not listed, select the SAML option and follow the instructions on the next page.